This project has been one of the more challenging artwork that I’ve done. Why? In my opinion, combining green and brown can be a little tricky to do. However, I’m happy because I’ve discovered the beauty of using the Ranger texture paste https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C8e-d_TT38.
Combining the Ranger texture paste with the Holiday Green acrylic paint from craftsmart was the best decision that I’ve made in this project. It gave the paint more vibrancy to the point that it almost looked like an emerald green. This texture paste dried glossy and transparent. I believe that this paste has few variations.
from the dollar store (Dollarama)
- Check out my YouTube vid of the dollar store haul here:
- From this haul, I’ve used the following
- Green foliages
- Vase fillers
- Wood embellishment case
- DecoArt white acrylic paint
- Artificial greenery for floral decors
- Watch my AliExpress mixed media haul here:
- In this haul, I have used the following:
- 12 x 12 Canvas
- Artist Loft white gesso http://bit.ly/whtgssoMchls
- Rangers texture paste http://bit.ly/2Z2ISfU
- DecoArt Ice Blue http://bit.ly/2Wb81YN
- ArtMinds liquid chalk crackle medium http://bit.ly/crcklchlkMchls
- Distress Archival Ink Pads Ranger Ink Tim Holtz Mini Kit in Ground Espresso, Vintage Photo and Black Soot http://shrsl.com/1lcj3
- Prima Art Alchemy Steampunk copper was discontinued unfortunately. Here is an alternative: Prima – Finnabair – Art Alchemy – Sparks Acrylic Paint – Chest of Gold http://shrsl.com/1n3gz
*Affiliate link from Scrapbook.com - should you purchase the product using my link, I might be receiving a small commission based on your purchase. My links will never affect the prices of the products. What I earn will be allocated to improving my content and buying better equipment for better video quality.