I am back again with a mixed media canvas which got a little bit of an inspiration from following the Miss Philippines 2019 beauty pageant these past weeks. The winner, Gazini Ganados, wore an evening gown with a magenta or fuchsia pink color.
If you are curious to see Gazini’s gown, here is a quick glance of her winning night. (courtesy of Pinay Beauties Channel) Congrats Gazini on your win!
The color is so stunning that it inspired me to go full on pink when I started doing my background. However, the color is overwhelming that I needed to mute the colors to a softer white and pink background.
- 12 x 12 in blank canvas
- Artist Loft white gesso: http://bit.ly/whtgssoMchls
- Craft smart Red acrylic paint: http://bit.ly/2ZKr7CC
- Craft Smart Burgundy acrylic paint: http://bit.ly/2KxbQ4B
- Art Minds Chalk Liquid Crackle Medium: http://bit.ly/crcklchlkMchls
- Ranger Texture Paste: http://bit.ly/2Z2ISfU
- Left over tags: here is a link of the blog where I did my mixed media tags https://clyniscreations.blog/2018/10/09/easy-diy-mixed-media-tags-or-fridge-magnets/
- The Crafter’s Workshop Grecian Gold- Modeling Paste – Mini – Warm Metallic Assortment: http://shrsl.com/1o793
- Re-Design – Mould – Tillden Flourish: http://shrsl.com/1lqpw
- Prima – Pretty Pale Collection – Ephemera 1 with Foil Accents: http://shrsl.com/1lqpz
- Prima – Pretty Pale Collection – Ephemera 2: http://shrsl.com/1lqpt
- White artificial silk flowers: http://bit.ly/2J22OJz
- Triangular vintage design embellishment: http://bit.ly/2KC23cL
from the dollar store
- flower stickers
- green moss
- vase fillers
- pink and red flowers
from Dusty Attic
- Corner Flourish #3 Dusty Attic: http://bit.ly/2JBYnak
- Decorative Scroll #1 Dusty Attic: http://bit.ly/2VBsLZB
from the thrift store
- dry wall tape
- artificial straw
- Martha Stewart Crafts Pearl & Metallic Acrylic Craft Paint Set: https://amzn.to/2LdFgnz
*Affiliate link from Scrapbook.com - should you purchase the product using my link, I might be receiving a small commission based on your purchase. My links will never affect the prices of the products. What I earn will be allocated to improving my content and buying better equipment for better video quality.