Wow! To spill the tea on the truth about my life as a mixed media artist, let’s start with why is this project unfinished? Lol the “spilling the tea” moment was influenced by my sorta addiction on commentary channels, especially Peter Monn’s lol. Where is Jaclyn Hill?
Also don’t forget to check out my Etsy shop: DetailedLetters where I am selling letter art prints. Get your 25% discount coupon here: https://mailchi.mp/68b0c6ae5911/beadler
Unrelated topic aside, the truth about why this project is unfinished is because I needed to wait for my pastes and craft glue to cure. In addition, I am also testing the craft glue that I bought from Canadian tire.
For beginners of mixed media out there, selecting a good adhesive is essential to your projects. In my 4 years of experience doing mixed media art, a reliable and fast drying adhesive is a must. The most expensive that I have tried is a gel medium, followed by E6000. Both adhesives are my most favourite so far. If you are sensitive to scents, then a good gel medium is your adhesive.
from the thrift store:
- Treasure chest box
- Vintage spoons
- Demco Black Gesso 1000mL: http://bit.ly/2JaXeon
- Brick wall stencil design: http://bit.ly/2Ivtnq6
- Number Stencil: http://bit.ly/2I0UkSq
- Laser cut wood design 1: http://bit.ly/2MxD3FS
- Small Resin Frames: http://bit.ly/2KbRIVe
- Prima – Art Extravagance – Texture Paste – Copper Crackle – 8.5 Ounces: http://shrsl.com/1nij6
- Prima – Finnabair – Art Basics – Heavy Body Gel – 8.5 Ounces: http://shrsl.com/1lckm
- Ranger Ink – Texture Paste – Transparent Gloss: http://shrsl.com/1pqpr
- Prima Marketing””Large Fleurish IOD Vintage Art Decor Moulds: https://amzn.to/2XWl6Gd
- Prima Marketing 814823 Baroque No.6 Iron Orchid Designs Vintage Art Decor Mold, Grey: https://amzn.to/2xgelQ2
- Prima Marketing 814809 Baroque No.4 Iron Orchid Designs Vintage Art Decor Mold, Grey: https://amzn.to/2XAdSa9
- Prima Marketing 814793 Baroque No.3 Iron Orchid Designs Vintage Art Decor Mold, Grey: https://amzn.to/2Lvv5vC
*Affiliate link from Scrapbook.com - should you purchase the product using my link, I might be receiving a small commission based on your purchase. My links will never affect the prices of the products. What I earn will be allocated to improving my content and buying better equipment for better video quality.